English teaching positions at private language schools in Daegu, South Korea are available all year round.
Daegu is the 3rd largest city in Korea with the population of 2.5 million and several hundreds native English speaking teachers.
A flight, rent free, fully furnished single studio apartment etc. are provided.
- monthly salary from 2,100,000 to 2,300,000KRW
- one-way flight ticket to South Korea or return flight back to the home country
- around 10 days vacation per year and around 15 Korean national holidays
- rent free fully-furnished single housing within 10 min. walking distance of school (Teachers need to pay for utility bills for gas, water, electricity etc. which is around 50,000 won per month depending on how much they use.)
- severance pay equivalent of one-month salary, after completion of one-year contract
- half of the medical insurance premium (3.5%) and national pension (4.5%) paid by the employer and the same amount paid by the teacher each month
- fewer than 12 students in each class
- length of contract: one year
- all the curriculum and materials provided
- native English speakers
- no criminal record
- a Bachelor's degree in any field
Please send your resume and other relevant documents at email@example.com.