ESL and Business Teaching Roles available in the UAE- AED 16-18,000 per month (£3,500- £3,940)
2 Year Contract (renewable)- 16,000 AED per month 18,000 for Qualified Teachers
The UAE is the perfect place to experience life in the Middle East and save money at the same time. Experience life working in one of the world’s wealthiest countries and reap the benefits of the generous pay opportunities of the Middle East.
The UAE provides prospective teachers with the opportunity to become immersed in a unique cultural experience. Explore this exquisite country whilst basking in the year-round sunshine and gain invaluable teaching experience.
We have roles available throughout the UAE in cities such as Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Liwa Oasis and Sharjah.
Requirements for Applicants:
- A Bachelor’s degree in English/Linguistics for prospective English teachers or a business-related degree for prospective business teachers.
- 1-2 years of teaching experience preferred
- Native English-speaking ability
- Great communication skills
- A positive work ethic
- Good organisational skills
- Applicants need to possess cultural awareness and a sensitivity to cultural and social differences.
Working hours: 5 days per week, 7am to 3pm or 8am-4pm
Unqualified Teachers: AED 16,000 per month (£3,500)
Qualified Teachers: AED 18,000 per month (£3,940)
- Housing allowance provided
- Ground support provided to find housing
- Flights provided
- Medical Insurance provided for individual and family (2 adults, maximum of 3 children)
- Visa provided and costs covered
Interviews held in Manchester, UK on the 19th or 20th October.
To apply: Forward your CV to email@example.com