Teach in JAPAN, full training provided
Full-time English instructor in Japan. We are currently recruiting for April, 2020 (although with the possibility of starts as early as January - if you are interested in starting in January, the sooner we can interview the better, to get the work visa processed in time!)
We are looking for a full-time English instructor to work in kindergartens, teaching English conversation. No experience is necessary – full, ongoing training is provided.
We are recruiting for positions in Tokyo, Chiba and Kitakyushu.
1 year’s commitment absolute necessity! If you’re enthusiastic and up for a challenge, apply today!!
• 32.5 hour, 5-day working week (up to 27 hours teaching).
• Teaching children, mostly 3-10 years old.
• Initial one-year contract.
Salary / Benefits:
• Competitive salary.
• Rent-free, fully-furnished apartment provided.
• Full, ongoing, hands-on training.
• Native English speaker.
• Energy and enthusiasm for teaching.
• University degree.
We are hiring both within Japan and from abroad – interviews in person or over Skype.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, with full CV, current visa status and current location.