Do you have a passion for teaching and a thirst to experience life in South Korea?
South Korea is often described as a hidden gem by those travelling far East Asia. Whilst tourists have been frequenting Far East Asia for many years, South Korea is still relatively unfamiliar territory to many. For this reason, South Korea offers truly unique experiences for those with a thirst for Far East Asian culture, offering something different from the regular tourist trails.
We think that teaching English as a second language is a perfect way to immerse yourself in South Korean life whilst experiencing the captivating culture of this beautiful country.
If this sounds interesting to you, we have teaching roles available all over Korea including major cities such as Seoul and Busan. We require native English-speaking graduates with a Bachelor’s degree in any subject to teach English as a second language. We have roles available in schools and language centres, working with children and adults which can be suited to your preferences.
We also have roles available for graduates who have majored in specific subjects: Science, English, Journalism, Communications, Media, Social studies and Spanish. We also have Guidance Counsellor roles for bilingual Korean/English speakers.
2.1-2.4 million KRW per month (£1,400-£1,600) ($1,700-$1,970) plus contract renewal bonuses.
- Flight expenses provided
- 11 days paid vacation per year as well as school holidays (5 days research vacation are given during summer and winter vacation.)
- Free apartment provided
- Lunch provided (Dinner will be provided when there is overtime work)
- Severance pay upon completion of contract
Requirements for Applicants:
- A Bachelor’s degree (any subject)
- TEFL qualification (desirable, not essential)
- Native English-speaking ability
- Great communication skills
- A positive work ethic
- Good organisational skills
- Clean criminal background check (evidence required during visa process)
- If successful, applicants will be required to partake in an interview, conducted over skype.