NES Teachers for October Start
NES Positions for Semester Two Start (Oct 28 – Nov 1)
SIAM Computer & Language School are now hiring for semester two positions – all positions start late Oct with interviews this week from Thursday, Oct 17. Interviews will continue until positions are filled. Remaining available positions in Bangkok suburbs.
We are seeking to add enthusiastic NES teachers to our existing team with positions available in the following areas of the city:
Rom Klao Rd (Minburi end) Expanded program with 2 positions starting Oct 29 – English language positions (Mattayon levels) at well-equipped school to join our team of 8 staff – Air conditioned classrooms and multimedia facilities.
Suksawat Rd area (large mattayom school) One English language teaching position available from Oct 28 to join our team of 4 staff. Ideal for folks living in the area or nearby Phra Padeang / Rama II
Samutprakan area (mattayom school) One English language teaching position available from Oct 28 to join our team of 2 staff. Ideal for folks living in the area or nearby in Bang Na.
• Bachelor’s Degree (any field)
• 120Hr TEFL or a CELTA qualification
• Teaching experience in Thailand or elsewhere is a bonus
• A reliable and positive demeanour
• Some understanding of Thai culture (ideally)
• The ability / willingness to develop and grow as a teacher with the support of our professional development team
• Be aged between 23 and 55 (client specified)
• Be a native speaker of English (*or near native speaker from Europe or the Americas - *position specific)
• Have a valid visa and be able to start working between Oct 28 and Nov 1
What we offer:
• Competitive salary packages
• Completion of assignment and performance bonuses
• Paid sick leave
• Health insurance
• Work Permit and visa assistance
• Western management team
• Professional development
• Curriculum and supplementary materials
• Orientation and support
If you feel we may be a good fit for you and you are keen to acquire a solid, reliable position with us, please send your resume.
Shortlisted candidates meeting our review criteria will be contacted directly by email for prompt interview appointment.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved