SINE Education is a leading provider of English conversation programs to government secondary schools with 200 native-speaker teachers working in over 45 partner schools around Thailand. We have a limited number of vacancies for a 21 October start in central Thailand.
SINE is run by a Western and Thai management team with many years' experience working in education here in Thailand. We understand the importance and benefits of learning English to Thai students in today’s competitive ASEAN market and our courses are designed to make learning as fun and rewarding as possible. All lessons are delivered from SINE PowerPoint presentations in SINE dedicated classrooms using images and sound to engage the students. Without the pressures of lesson planning, teachers are able to put all their energy into the classroom and helping students develop their English skills.
• Full-time English conversation teacher
• Contracts to 29th February 2020
• Salary 33,000
• End of contract bonus
• 2,000 Thai baht living allowance if placed in Bangkok area
• aetna health insurance
• Work permit paid for by SINE on receipt of clean Non-B visa
• Paid Thai public holidays
• No lesson planning - All teaching materials provided by SINE
• Maximum 24 teaching hours per week
• Full training and support
• SINE multimedia equipment in all classrooms
• Airport pick-up and help finding accommodation
• Native English speakers only – from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa
• Bachelor degree holders (from accredited university)
• Aged 58 or under
Please only apply if you meet ALL of the above requirements by sending your resume, local telephone number if you have one and cover letter plus scans of your degree certificate and passport to email@example.com.