Japan has for a long while attracted tourists from all over the world. Inevitably, people are drawn to its compelling fusion of tradition and modernity, fascinating history, stunning iconic scenery and not to mention its pop culture and unique, world renowned food. The perfect way to experience what this extraordinary country has to offer is by becoming immersed in Japanese life. Why not do this whilst earning a salary, gaining invaluable work experience and creating memories you will remember for the rest of your life? If you have a sense of adventure you really can live your own Japanese dream!
We have many roles available in Tokyo/Kanto region.
- Teaching English to children aged 3-12
- Offer of 1 year (minimum) contract
- 40 hours per week over 5 days, 09:00AM or 11:00AM start.
250,000 JPY per month
Contract renewal bonus of 100,000 JPY
- Visa sponsorship available
- Housing assistance available
- Commuting and National Health Insurance costs reimbursed
- Paid full training
- Basic Japanese lessons provided
Requirements for Applicants
- Native English speaker (essential)
- Bachelor’s degree (any subject)
- Great communication skills
- A passion for working with/teaching children
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- A strong work ethic
- Previous experience working with children or as an instructor
- TEFL/TESOL/TESL/CELTA or equivalent certifications
- Applicants need to possess cultural awareness, a sensitivity to cultural differences and be willing to learn about Japanese culture.
To apply, send your CV/resume to email@example.com