ESL Teaching- Shanghai schools
Contact hours are 8am-5pm with 20-25 hours of teaching.
Students’ ages vary from school to school, but we can place you somewhere that meets your preference.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing and delivering English lessons to children of varying abilities.
- Preparing lesson tasks and homework which is in accordance with the school’s curriculum.
- Classroom management.
- Marking and providing appropriate and supportive feedback to quizzes/tests, writing assignments, etc.
- Basic administration: taking attendance, inputting grades, giving monthly feedback on student progress, etc.
19000 RMB-22000 RMB per month (£2,220-£2,580) ($2,700-$3,120) plus free apartment and flights.
- Free Apartment provided;
- Flights provided
- Teacher Training Sessions provided
- Airport pick-up upon arrival;
- Sponsored legal Z visa
- Contract completion bonus of 5000 RMB
Requirements for Applicants
- A Bachelor’s degree (any subject)
- TEFL qualification (desirable, not essential)
- Ability to speak and write in English to native level
- Great communication skills
- A positive work ethic
- Good organisational skills
E-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch!