Interviewing NOW for several positions starting in March 2020.
See our website for details and to apply: www.teachintamura.com
•Share your love of Christ through being an English teacher while living in a community of other Christian teachers, while making lifelong friends
•Employer provides a great salary starting at 300,000 yen per month
•Teach English language, culture, and conversation alongside a
Japanese Teacher of English as an Assistant English Teacher (ALT) or in a private English school (there are various positions available)
***You must be a Citizen of U.S.A. and native speaker of American English***
•To get a visa and be accepted to our program, you must have 4-year college degree at any college or university in any subject (we will need your official, sealed and unopened transcripts and a copy of your diploma)
•Enjoys working with junior high school youth as well as K-6th grade youth
•Genuine interest in the people, language and culture of Japan
•Good team player, flexible, dependable, and friendly personality
We provide an orientation as well as online training through Skype.
• 2 Year Contract (Renewable) at a competitive salary. Yearly pay-raise.
• Great cultural experience and very rewarding job
• Opportunity to make new friends and serve the people of Tamura through teaching
• Fun and supportive team working environment
Contact: Nathan Tucker
Web Site: www.teachintamura.com (be sure to check out the photos)
Check us out online, then talk to me about yourself and your interest in Japan (email is a good start).
In your initial email, please at least include the following:
1. Your name, citizenship, and city you live in currently (and time zone)
2. College, graduation date, and degree earned
3. A little bit about why you are interested in working with our program
4. Phone number and the ideal time to contact you
You can also opt to go ahead fill out the whole application form and email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews take place in person and through Skype after the application is submitted.
Thanks for your interest!