English, Science, ICT and Math Teachers
We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
-ICT teacher for Secondary High School
-Math teacher for Secondary High School
-Chemistry teacher for Secondary High School
- If you have the qualifications and interested in the position, please submit your CV to email@example.com
- We will contact only qualified applicants for interviews.
- When contacted, please prepare a 20-minute demonstration lesson.
- Looking forward to hearing from you.
Visit : www.chindamanee.ac.th
JOB DESCRIPTION – includes the following:
- To ensure that planning, assessments and observations are completed.
- To follow the school curriculum and provide stimulating and engaging lessons.
- To track student progress and present the information to parents.
- To work with school administration in preparing and setting regular tests.
- To enforce school rules both inside and outside the classroom.
- To teach up to 18 hours per week. (Extra teaching will be paid at overtime rates.)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Native English Speaker
- CELTA / TEFL or equivalent.
- At least 1 year commitment to the school.
OUR PACKAGE – FULL TIME POSITIONS
- Competitive total compensation of 30,000 - 55,000 baht/month. (Depending on experience and qualifications.)
- Options for regular payed overtime.
- The school pays the teachers' tax, so there are no deductions from teachers' salaries.
- Accident insurance.
- Work permit and visa.
- Daily working lunch.
- Modern air conditioned classrooms.
- Small class sizes.
- Yearly performance based increment in salary.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved