Do you want to work and live in Japan? Are you interested in having an immersive experience in Japanese culture while building your skills? Do you work best in a team? If you have a passion for teaching and want to kick-start your career in Japan, Heart Corporation is looking for Assistant Language Teachers (ALT) to team teach with Japanese English teachers at public schools for April 2020 - March 2021.
Positions will be available in Saitama, Chiba and the northern Kanto region.
The main responsibilities include:
• Fun and exciting English lessons for students aged nine to fifteen
• Team teaching and collaborative lesson planning
• Creating materials and games for elementary and/or junior high school students
• Motivating students to learn English
• Participating in school life
Salary: 9,000 - 13,000 yen/day (location-dependent)
+ Visa sponsorship and renewal available
+ Paid holiday after six months
+ Orientation and online training
+ Online lesson plans and other support
+ Bilingual office staff to help you navigate school life and more
• Native or native-like proficiency in English
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent (no exceptions)
• Japanese ability is welcome, but not necessary
• Must hold or be eligible for an appropriate visa (inquiries welcome!)
Send a copy of your resume or CV to - firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!