A Great Opportunity to teach with ILA Vietnam!
Contact us via:
ILA Vietnam is currently recruiting English Teachers to teach at our 45 centres throughout Vietnam. ILA is Vietnam's leading English language school, currently operating 45 centres spanning the length of the country, located in both bustling metropolises and quaint smaller cities alike.
1) A university degree - This must be a 3 year bachelor degree or higher
2) A native level of English
*3) A qualification in English Language Teaching (Cambridge CELTA, Trinity TESOL or an equivalent Level 5 qualification preferred). Your certification must be from a recognised provider, a minimum of 120 hours in-class and have at least 4 hours of real teaching practice with authentic students.
Due to government regulations regarding work permits, you will need to provide the following during the application process:
Your BA degree and a fully legalised copy
Your TEFL / TESOL / CELTA certificate
A clean police clearance certificate from your home country and a fully legalised copy
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Salary based on performance and experience
- A minimum of 1 year contract with the option to renew
- Medical insurance provided for full-time teachers
- Visa and work permit organised and paid for by ILA for full-time teachers
- Contract completion payment and re-signing bonus
- Opportunities to get involved in the ILA Community Network
- Option to transfer between our 44 countrywide training centres, and to progress into senior position