Native English Speaking Teachers
Anantaa School was founded in 2006 and is today one of the leading Montessori School in Thailand.
The School located at Nong Chok, the outskirt district of Bangkok. If you love serene environment, we ensure you really love our place.
We are looking for teacher who are :
- Native English Speakers (from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland,
South Africa) with spirituality of teacher.
- Fun and enthusiastic individuals who will be caring teachers for our students.
- Holders of Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Responsibility, Having faith and Affection to the teaching career.
- Positive thinking and Open minded person.
- 37,000 THB Salary per month including additional welfare.
(1) WIRIYA medical insurance paid.
(2) All Thai government holidays off with pay.
(3) Assistance with visa extension and in obtaining a Non-B Visa (Teacher
must provide proper documentation-Original degree/TEFL/Police clearance).
(4) Yearly professional development training provided for free during
school breaks. Topics of training based on teacher requests and needs.
- 11 month academic year contract, with the opportunity to stay longer if interested, following 3 months probation period.
- Work 5 days a week
- Guaranteed yearly 3% cost of living pay increase minimum if your performance appraisal is above ‘B’ (Our school has once a year performance assessment.)
If you are interested to be one of our teachers’ team and meet the criteria, please send the following documents to Khun Masiri at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Resume showing your qualifications and work experience
2) Copies of your diplomas
3) Two reference letters
4) A video clip of your teaching demonstration would be a plus.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved