As a branch of YBM, YBM ECC (English Centers for Children) was founded in 1992 and was the first major chain of private English schools focused on teaching English to young learners in South Korea. Since then, we have been fostering global leaders and consistently working to improve integrated English education. As a leader in providing exceptional language education in South Korea, YBM ECC focuses on listening, reading, writing, and speaking by using in-house textbooks for non-native English speakers. We developed an iLearning program which allows students to go home and practice what they have learned in class. YBM ECC is a leader in providing exceptional language education in South Korea and provides a consistent and systematic approach to learning the English language for kindergarten to middle school students. With over 75 locations all over Korea, we offer a variety of classes from phonics to test preparation.
There are hundreds of academies in Korea; why choose YBM ECC?
1. Unlike some hagwons, we fully guarantee your contract!
2. YBM ECC is one of the largest English education companies in Korea and has a nationwide network.
3. YBM ECC developed in-house curriculum to help students learn more effectively.
• At YBM ECC, you see your students every day and you can see their improvement and growth.
• YBM ECC schools have foreign teachers at each school and Korean co-teachers that speak fluent English
• Contracts upheld by YBM's Corporate Head Office in Seoul
• Housing or housing allowance
• 1-way airfare
• Competitive salary of 2.1-2.4 million KRW
• Orientation and training with our teacher trainers
• Insurance, pension, and severance (completion bonus)
* Each branch has different conditions and benefits, so when you apply, we’ll let you know.
While the following jobs begin in March 2020, instructors will arrive in Korea in mid-to-late February to take part in teacher training at the head office and at the academy. After the training is complete, the instructors will begin working at the beginning of March.
There are several branches located in Seoul and Incheon that are looking for applicants, so when you apply, please include the name of the branch that you would like to work at.
Working Hours: 9 AM-6 PM or 10 AM-7 PM
Student Age Range: Kindergarten-Elementary Students
• 4-year bachelor’s degree
• Preferred: TEFL/TESOL Certified OR teaching experience OR teaching certificate
• Must be a citizen from the United States, Canada, the U.K., the Republic of Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
Seongbuk ECC (Seoul)
Songpa Jamsil ECC (Seoul)
Mokdong ECC (Seoul)
Ssangmun ECC (Seoul)
Gangdong ECC (Seoul)
Songdo ECC (Incheon)
Apply by clicking the Apply Now button above or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember to tell us which branch you are applying to work at in your email.