Teaching English is one of the best ways to experience life in Vietnam. It gives us the opportunity to immerse ourselves in Vietnamese culture whilst gaining worthwhile experience working in a renowned profession, all the while earning a salary. If you have a passion for education and would love to have an enriching experience in one of the world’s most beautiful countries then a teaching position in Vietnam could be for you.
We work with one of the largest English training organizations in Vietnam who provide teachers with the opportunity to develop their teaching skills whilst teaching a wide range of students with the support of a dedicated academic management team. You have the flexibility of teaching at English centres or government schools throughout Vietnam, including Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi. We are currently recruiting for all 37 centres and public schools to start as soon as possible.
400,000- 520,000+ VND p/hr (figure negotiable, dependent on experience)
(17-22+ USD p/hr)
(13- 17+ GBP p/hr)
Approx. 45,000,000 VND per month
- Accommodation provided during initial training course (Young Learners Training Course)
- Airport pick up (for overseas applicants)
- 1-year contract (minimum)
- Contract completion bonus
- Contract re-signing bonus
- Visa and work permit costs covered
- Health and dental insurance
- Holiday bonus after 6 months
Requirements for Applicants
To be eligible for a role you must:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in any subject (duration: 3 years or higher)
- Be able to demonstrate native level of English
- Have a qualification in English language teaching (CELTA, Trinity, TESOL, TEFL or equivalent from a recognized provider- minimum 120 hours- with feedback from your tutor)
- Have a clean criminal background check
- Have the right personal qualities to work with children and adults in an educational setting, e.g. have great communication skills, be friendly, respectful and eager to teach!
Send your CV to email@example.com and we will be in touch!