EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AT KOREAN INTERNATIONAL (SECONDARY) SCHOOL in HCMC, Vietnam.
Please read all the information carefully before applying. Priority is given to candidates who can give their interview live in person in District 7, HCMC, Vietnam; Skype interviews being a secondary option.
The Korean International Secondary School in Ho Chi Minh City, District 7, Vietnam, is looking for 2 Full Time teachers to start on March 1st, 2020:
-1 EFL teacher
-1 Science Teacher (Must be a Science Major)
- Contract period: 01 March 2020 to 28 February 2021 with option to renew
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:10-16:30, 190 working days per year with paid vacation
- Teaching hours: 20 classes (45 minute classes)/week
- Non teaching hours: Teachers are expected to stay on campus to plan lessons and grade materials
- Textbooks, Teacher Rubrics and Curriculum Outline are provided
- Target age: EFL – Grade 7 to 11; Science – Grade 8 & 9
- Base salary (monthly): $2,100 USD
- Qualification incentives:
$100 USD: Master’s Degree (Education or English only)
$100 USD: Teacher certification
- Benefits: School provides visa sponsorship, will support with health insurance, and a $700 settlement allowance (if one is arriving outside of Vietnam). A one-time $500 deposit will be taken from the employee’s pay in March 2020 and reimbursed in full upon completion of the work contract.
- Native English speaker from one of the following countries:
USA, UK, Ireland, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa
- EFL position: Bachelor degree or above in any field
- Science position: Science Major
- TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certification (100+hr)
- Prior Middle and High School teaching experience preferred
- Strong Knowledge and Understanding of English Grammar is an asset for the EFL position
Email the following required documents with subject line ‘EFL Position’ or ‘Science Position’, respectively, to email@example.com (Ms. Park) by 23:00 Friday, December 13, 2019:
1) your CV
2) a copy of your passport photo page
3) 2 references with phone numbers and email from your most recent jobs
4) a copy of your university transcript
*If any of the documents above are not submitted, your application will not be reviewed.
Only candidates selected for the interview process will be notified by December 18, 2019. Interviews will be scheduled for December 19th, 20th and 23rd between 13:30 and 16:00 Indochina time.
Note: The applicants selected for the role will be required to submit a recent Criminal Record Check and a Health Check.
Thank you for viewing the post.