Full-time ESL teacher @ GLC Hoi An, Vietnam
Looking to progress in your English teaching career at one of Hoi An's leading ESL training institutions? Look no further, as GLC Hoi An is hiring!
We are now accepting applicants for two full-time ELT positions starting in December 2019, and one full-time ELT position starting in February 2020.
A full time English teaching position at GLC… What does it look like?
- You will be working with and managed by two foreign ELT professionals who have been in the industry for over 12 years. Along with the initial induction and training, you will receive ongoing mentoring, support, and evaluation of your teaching performance through observation and feedback sessions. We also run regular workshops to keep our team on top of the latest ELT trends.
- Depending on your qualifications, experience, and performance during the demo lesson, your teaching rate will be between 340.000VND and 400.000VND (NET) per teaching hour. Upon finishing a 1 year contract, you will also be given an end of contract bonus.
- You’ll be teaching between 18 to 25h per week, mostly on weekday evenings and weekends. Don’t worry, we’ll consolidate your teaching schedule as much as possible and give you two days off per week.
- Along with our in-house classes, we provide ESP, hospitality, and business English training for a number of well known businesses in the area, as well as teacher training for the department of education, and classes for a number of public schools. Depending on your ELT experience so far and on your desire to develop yourself as a teacher, we can provide you with a healthy variety of classes, ages, and levels to keep you growing along with your students.
- You’ll have access to a fully equipped teachers’ room in which to plan your amazing lessons: computers, printing facilities, games & toys, books… we have all you need to make your students learn English with a smile.
- Last but not least, you’ll have access to free coffee and will be given free training in the use of an Aeropress.
To be considered for any of the ELT positions at GLC you will need:
- To be a native English teacher.
- A bachelor degree or higher.
- A qualification in English Language Teaching (CELTA, CertTESOL, or equivalent).
- To be able to commit for a year.
Ready to apply? Great! Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about GLC, please visit our website www.glc.edu.vn
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved