Positions in Jeju, Masan, Suwon, and Incheon for March
Chung Dahm Learning is Korea’s foremost leader of English education. With over 120 locations throughout Korea, 40,000 students, over 1,000 trained and certified instructors, and a comprehensive pre-developed curriculum, Chung Dahm Learning has proven itself to be more than “just a teaching job”. Our high salaries are a reflection of the premium value with place on our instructors.
We are hiring for our April English Masan campus in the coastal city of Masan, our Jeju location on the beautiful island of Jeju, our Bupyeong location in the city of Incheon, and our Jangan position in the Seoul satellite city of Suwon. Successful candidates will need to enter our training program on March 17th for 5 days and start teaching by March 24th.
APPLY DIRECTLY to the Chung Dahm Learning’s HR Department and receive the following benefits:
- Monthly salary from 2.2 million KRW per month (more with experience)
- E-2 visa sponsorship (if required)
- rent-free furnished SINGLE STUDIO
- 50/50 health insurance/pension
- Severance bonus upon completion of 1 year contract
- Always be paid ON TIME and in FULL
- be a native English speaker
- hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
- hold a minimum bachelor degree from an accredited university from one of the above countries
- have a clean national criminal record with Apostille or certification from Korean Consulate (depending on country)
Please visit our website at http://www.teachinkorea.com to learn more about Chung Dahm and read testimonials from current and former instructors. You can also apply directly on our website or email your resume and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. A representative will contact you to initiate the application process.
NO CALLS: Please forward your resume and photo. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved