Debsirinromklao School is currently seeking new English Teachers, with 2 positions available, urgently needed for start on January 6, 2020.
- Expected Working Hours: Monday – Friday (7:30AM – 4:30 PM). Hiring currently for conclusion of second semester (January – March), with opportunity to extend for additional year with 11-month contract length (May – March).
- School will provide you with documentation assistance for visa and work permit (costs of visa / work permit are to be paid by teacher).
- Opportunities for travel (student English camps held internationally, travel costs paid by school).
The positions as categorized by program are:
1. Mini English Program (MEP)
Computer Literacy Teacher (w/ Addt. Periods English Instruction) (1 Position) with Salary range between 30,000 – 49,000 (Depends on your qualifications and experience). MEP students receive instruction in computer skills such as Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Movie Maker, HTML, etc. Teacher will also be responsible for 8 periods of English Conversation instruction.
- Native English Speakers Preferred
- Male or Female, with university degree in a related field
- One-year experience (Preferred)
- Class Size: 30 students (3 classrooms (M.1, M.2, M.3)) (M.2 for English Conversation)
- Teaching Hours: 15 weekly (6 periods weekly for Computer Literacy, 8 periods weekly for English Conversation, 1 period weekly for student club)
2. Regular Program (English Conversation Instruction)
English Teacher (1 Position) with Salary range between 45,000 – 49,000 (Native Speakers, depends on your qualifications and experience) and 30,000 – 40,000 (Non-native Speakers, depends on your qualifications and experience).
- Native English Speakers (America and England) preferred. Other nationalities may apply.
- Male or Female (age under 55), with university degree in a related field
- 1 year experience (preferred).
- TOIEC 900+ for non-native applicants.
- Class Size: 40 – 45 students
- Teaching Hours: 18 – 20 weekly
Interested applicants may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach in your email a copy of your CV (including photograph and descriptions of prior work experiences), degree, and TESL/TEFL certificate and TOEIC score (when relevant).