We are ESL Consulting (http://www.seoulesl.com/), a recruitment company seeking for native English teachers for public and private English schools in Korea and China.
We would like to introduce you to great teaching positions in both the public and private sectors in major Chinese cities.
*Public school (Primary/Middle/High school)
Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Wuhan - across the major cities in China.
- Starting date: Spring and fall
- Teaching Age group: Primary/Middle/High school students
- Class size: 40-60 per class
- Teaching hours: ≤ 20hours per week
- Working Hours: Mon.-Fri. ≤ 40hours per week
- Salary: 16,000~23,000 RMB per month (negotiable)
- Benefits: Paid upfront flight OR Flight Allowance: 5,000 RMB, Legal work visa, Residence permit, Medical insurance, One-month holidays + Chines national holidays off, 6,000 RMB Renewal Bonus, 3,000 RMB housing allowance, Airport Pickup, Weekly Chinese Lesson, Sponsored Cultural Events & Activities
- Be a citizen of a country where English is the primary language (must be from USA, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia or South Africa)
- Hold a minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university (3-4 year degree)
- TEFL/TESOL certificate OR 2 years of teaching experience PREFERRED
Please review the information above and if interested, send us a copy of your resume and photo to email@example.com.
Further, please update us with the following details when sending in your resume.
Place of Birth:
Preferred Student Age Group:
Preferred Contact Time:
If you are not interested in a public school teaching position and looking for something else, we also have other various teaching opportunities such as teaching kindergarteners or adults so just let us know your job preferences, and we are here to assist you.
Please note that for all job positions, high proficiency in English is a mandatory.
ESL Consulting (SeoulESL)
#401, 4, Bangbae-ro, 8-gil, Seocho-gu, Seoul, S. Korea/ Zip: 06705
Tel: 82-2-585-7871 FAX: 82-2-585-7876