Cloud 9 English is seeking an energetic, creative and reliable English teacher to join our team. Candidates must have a university degree, love working with children, and possess good interpersonal skills. Position starts March 2, 2020.
1. Must love working with children
2. Native English speaker
3. Must have a university degree
4. Energetic and enthusiastic
5. Commitment to the position for at least one year
- Start date: 3 weeks paid training starts March 2th, 2020.
- Work Days and Times: Tuesday ~ Saturday. This is a full-time position (40 hour working week) with 25 to 30 teaching hours
- Salary range: ¥250,000 ~ /month, depending on qualifications and experience.
- Subsidised health insurance and pension.
- Visa sponsorship available
- 6 weeks paid vacation / Golden Week, Summer, Obon, Christmas vacation
- Company car
- Teaching English in the afterschool program - toddlers to adult classes.
- Lesson planning
- Creating teaching resources
- Communicating with parents
- Participating in school events such as Sport's day, Summer Events, Halloween party, Christmas party, etc
- Attending staff meetings
Thank you for your interest in joining the teaching team at Cloud 9 English.
Please email a cover letter, CV and recent photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org / cloud9_english @hotmail.co.jp