Why is Apax English the Best Teaching Opportunity in Southeast Asia?
You will be given the tools to be set up for success. For new teachers, training, coaching, support, and guidance is offered. For veterans, take your career to the next level with a fast track to a managerial role. In any event, guaranteed development, raises, bonuses, and career counsel is part of the package.
Gain experience with all age groups from K1 to young adults through our variety of programs. Blend technology in state of the art facilities. Activate student engagement, specialize in your preferred level, and have enough work life balance to enjoy travel and culture within Vietnam.
Highest Annual ESL Salary in Vietnam (Entry level range from US$1,300/month)
- Highest Start-up Bonus (~US$ 1,000)
- Best Completion Bonus
- Monthly Housing Allowance
- Performance Based Monthly Bonuses
- No Lesson Planning - Unique Methodology
- Documents Provided - Visa, Work Permit, Residence Card
- Full Training: 2 weeks of training will get you all set up in your ESL career.
- Career Development: Opportunity for promotion to Senior Teacher, Faculty Manager and beyond.
- Ongoing Support: You are supported at every step throughout the whole process of applying, on-boarding, getting set up, and thriving at Apax as well as living in Vietnam.
- Social Life: 1000+ strong teacher community.
With over 140 centers spanning 40+ cities, there is something for everyone. You can experience the capital, the south, something coastal, something rural -- take your pick, and inquire within about small city bonuses.
- Native English Proficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree
- TEFL, TESOL, CELTA (or equivalent)
Position & Responsibilities
Our program brings a new style of curriculum and technology that is raising the bar of education in the emerging market of Vietnam. Our unique program emphasises critical thinking, creativity, and well researched character traits for success.
- 21 teaching hours per week
- 10-16 average class size
- Deliver fully prepared lessons
- Classroom management skills
- Administrative duties
Contact Us - Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply Now - Send over the necessary documents, and we will be in touch right away.
Email: email@example.com with the following:
- Formatted CV
- Bachelor’s Degree
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/Teaching Certificate (or equivalent)
- Passport Photo Page