* Applicants MUST enjoy working with kids, age 3 to 12.
Terms and Condition:
1. A native English speaker to teach English & play with kids,
2 age to 12 in JAPAN.
2. Monthly salary is 260,000 to 280,000 yen for the first year contract.
3. Contract term is for one to two years (preferably two years).
4. Teachers will have classes with kids age 2 to 5 in 30 minutes’ classes
through interactive activities, songs, etc. in the mornings.
5. After school hours, students will come to class (40 to 50 minutes’ class)
with textbooks and workbooks. Kids age 5 and above will have to take
English tests in February.
6. Teaching hours is NOT more than 26 classroom hours per week.
Less working hours in March, April ,August and December.
7. 3,000 yen per hour for overtime if available.
8. Teacher must have a valid driver's license from own country and
apply for an international driver's license before arrival in Japan.
9. Fully furnished apartment and key money already paid by company.
10. Each teacher has to pay 50,000 yen for rent every month. Subsidy from
E.A.C. for any amount over 50,000 yen
11. A company car and gas expense fully provided as teachers are required
to drive to schools for classes.
12. National holidays (about 13 days a year), Saturdays & Sundays off.
13. Extra paid holidays with 5 days in late March or early April, 4-5 days
in August and about 10 days for Christmas.
If interested, email resume & photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or
fax to +81-296- 77 - 9601. For more detail, feel free to email too.
Requirement: College diploma and/or university degree.
Early childhood education also welcomed to apply.
Location : Ibaraki Prefecture, 100 kilometers away from Metropolitan Tokyo