ESL Teaching Roles available in Hong Kong
Hong Kong is undoubtedly one of the world’s most amazing, iconic cities, with its iconic Victoria Harbour and world-famous skyline rivalling that of New York or Shanghai. Packed with skyscrapers, restaurants serving world famous, unique cuisine and roof top bars towering above streets which teem with colonial architecture, Hong Kong is a fascinating mix of history, culture and modernity. Over 65% of Hong Kong is made up of mountains and country parks and is home to some of the world’s most stunning scenery, including Devil’s Peak and Dragon’s Back- named one of Asia’s best urban trails.
ESL Teaching- Hong Kong schools and Language Centres
12-month contract, 5 day working week, varying hours
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Preparing and delivering English lessons to children of varying abilities.
· Preparing lesson tasks and homework which is in accordance with the school’s curriculum.
· Classroom management.
· Marking and providing appropriate and supportive feedback to quizzes/tests, writing assignments, etc.
· Basic administration: taking attendance, inputting grades, giving monthly feedback on student progress, etc.
20-24,000 HKD per month ($2,560- $3,070) (£1,970- £2,370)
Support arranging housing
Requirements for Applicants
· &nb sp; A Bachelor’s degree (any subject)
· TEFL qualification (desirable, not essential)
· Ability to speak, read and write at native English level
· Great communication skills
· A positive work ethic
· Good organisational skills
E-mail your CV to email@example.com and we will be in touch!