The American and Chinese founders of these kindergarten academies; are experts in early childhood. The Academies focus on kindergarten children between the ages of 0-8 years old. The American based curriculum adopts developmentally appropriate practices, to support early development.
Ongoing Positions Available
New Teachers Are Welcome!
Salary from 19,000 – 27,000+ RMB per month, ($2,700 - $3,850 USD), (£2,100 - £2,960 GBP)
- Fluent English-Speaker: UK, USA, Ireland, New Zealand, Canada, Australia or South Africa. (Chinese Z-visa requirement).
- A clear accent.
- Degree: BA or above, (Education, Linguistics or English degree given top priority).
- Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate, (minimum of 120 hours). If you do not have a certificate; we can help you. Or 2 years teaching experience required, with a reference.
- Clean criminal record.
- Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China
- Submit completed forms when requested.
- Student Age Ranges: Teach students aged between 4 to 12 years, or 0 to 6 years.
- Shenzhen, Yantian district, near Shatoujiao
- Shenzhen, Futian district, near Lianhuacun station
- Salary: 19,000-27,000 RMB per month, ($2,700 - $3,850 USD, £2,100 - £2,960 GBP)
- Hours: 8:10am to 5:30pm
- Student age: 0 – 12 (normally starting from age 2)
- Class size: 1 to 14 students per class
- Class length: 40 to 50 minutes per class
- Workdays and Hours: Up to 20 lessons per 5-day work week, Monday to Friday
- Curriculum: Fully provided
- Chinese Teaching Assistant: You will be assisted with a bilingual Chinese teacher for each class
- Training: On-going training throughout the year
- Flight ticket allowance: up to 8000RMB, ($1,135 USD), (£880 GBP)
- Visa support: provide legal residence permit and visa support
- Medical care – Basic Chinese coverage
- Paid holiday: Holidays: Summer and Winter (2 weeks in the Summer / 2 weeks in the Winter)
- TEFL bonus: one-time payment if you need support on gathering it for your visa
- Demo class bonus: 60 RMB, ($9 / £7), for each new student sign up
- Relocation bonus: One-time payment - paid on first payslip, up to: 10,000 RMB, ($1,420 / £1,100)
- Opportunities of promotion
- Airport pick-up, free hotel upon arrival, team building, etc
- Visa: Sponsored Z Work Visa
- Mandarin course
United Study is a British owned, fully licensed and registered recruitment consultancy. We only work with reputable partners and ensure every one of our teachers are well taken care of.
To apply: please send your CV, a recent photograph, a self-introduction video and use the reference: T/Shenzhen
E-mail: email@example.com &nbs p; WeChat: SMS5977