Fantastic 6-month ESL teaching positions available with Study Bali International. We are looking for 3-4 native speaker teachers to join our growing team, ideally starting in mid to late February. Successful applicants will have a minimum of 1 years’ teaching experience and a TEFL/CELTA qualification.
• Teach a combination of online classes: 1-on-1, small and larger groups of students
• In-class teaching of visiting international students (1-on-1 and small group), in-house classes and courses for university student groups
• Participate as study camp instructors on SBI’s Global English Camp (STEAM + ESL) *mainly July/August.
• Teach up to 22 hours per week + up to 3 hours additional overtime per week
• Competitive salary starting upon arrival
• Contract completion bonus
• Free job placement and interview / transition support to other high paying schools in Asia if desired after contract completion
• Paid visa support
• Free Bahasa Indonesia language lessons
• Teacher workshops, ongoing training and feedback
• Onboarding assistance
• Native speakers from US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa
• BA and CELTA/ TEFL certification required
• 1 year of teaching experience strongly preferred
• Ideal ages of teachers 24-36
• Candidates should be committed to professional development, be flexible in role, have a strong work ethic, be team-oriented and interested in taking this opportunity to broaden their scope of ESL teaching skills.
• Available to get to Bali and start soon
To apply, send your CV in MS Word format, a recent photo, passport scan and 1 minute intro video to email@example.com
Don’t miss out on this incredible teaching opportunity and experience the exotic beauty and fun of living and working in Bali. We look forward to hearing from you!