We are ESL Consulting (http://www.seoulesl.com/), a recruitment company seeking for native English teachers for public and private English schools in Korea and China.
EPIK is affiliated with the Korean Ministry of Education and aim to enhance the English speaking abilities of Korean students. We, Seoul ESL, are an official partner of EPIK and are also licensed by the Korean government. We are located in South Korea and have built a large network among schools throughout Korea over the past decade. We have intricate knowledge of the EPIK employment system and can guide applicants through the employment process in order to ensure their success. EPIK can be an excellent opportunity that allows teachers to begin and/or enrich their careers. EPIK is known for its fair recruiting procedures, so please do not hesitate to apply.
School Type: Korean Public schools
Location: Spanning across all of South Korea
Starting Date: Spring & Fall [Spring Applications Now Open]
Teaching age group: Elementary school students
Salary: 2.0+ million won per month
Vacation: about 18 days & national holiday
Working Hours: 9:00AM ~ 5:00PM
- Fully furnished single housing
- Severance payment (approx. one month’s salary)
- National pension
- Health insurance
- 300,000 KRW Settlement allowance
- 2,000,000 KRW Renewal allowance upon contract renewal
- 1,300,000 KRW Entrance allowance
- 1,300,000 KRW Exit allowance
- EPIK orientation (7~10 days)
- Income Tax Exemption (US,AU,NZ,UK, SA citizens only)
* Benefits are subject to changes depending on the program.
- Be a citizen of a country where English is the primary language (must be from USA, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia or South Africa)
- Hold a minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Possess no criminal history &n bsp;
- TEFL/TESOL Certificates OR 2 years of teaching experiences PREFERRED
Please review the information above and if interested, send us a copy of your resume and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Further, please update us with the following details when sending in your resume.
Place of Birth:
Preferred Student Age Group:
Preferred Contact Time:
If you are not interested in a public school teaching position and looking for something else, we also have other various teaching opportunities such as teaching kindergarteners or adults so just let us know your job preferences, and we are here to assist you.