Full-time EFL Teacher
Escuela De Idiomas Spain, in Puertollano (Ciudad Real, Spain) is looking for a full-time EFL teacher to start immediately. A well-established private language school with over 40 years of experience in the sector the successful candidate would be joining part of a highly qualified and dedicated team.
- Full-time contract including time for preparation and planning.
- Accommodation within 10-minutes walk of the school
- Successful candidates will be offered renewal for the academic year of 20/21
- Competitive salary
- Immediate start until the end of June 2020
Applicants should hold:
- European passport or valid NIE
- Relevant graduate degree
- CELTA/Trinity CertTESOL or similar TEFL qualification
- Native or C2 + level of English
- A working knowledge of and/or experience preparing Cambridge English exams would be advantageous
- Relevant experience disarable
- A working knowledge of Spanish would also be an advantage, although classes are imparted entirely in English.
Applicants should forward an up-to-date CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved