CHUNGDAHM LEARNING is an education service company with premium brands for K-12 students: Chungdahm Institute, April Institute, and i-Garten. Each offers its own distinctive curriculum, which is developed in-house and integrated with Smart Learning solutions to cultivate 21st century talents in the age of digitalization and globalization.Globally, CDL's ESL thinking content and Smart Classroom solution have opened up doors to countries far beyond Asia.In addition, CMS Edu, a subsidiary of CDL, has dominated the Korean STEM market with its creativity-based math program, and now is shifting its vision to the global market.
Be a part of CHUNGDAHM LEARNINGS award winning SMART TECHNOLOGY curriculum and join the current 1,000+ instructor team!
We are opening at new i-GARTEN (kindergarten) campus in the vibrant new town of ASAN TANGJEONG in the city of Asan (applicants must have visa documents ready!)
Asan is adjacent to the city of Cheonan and is only 40 minutes away from Seoul via bullet train to Seoul Station or Suseo Station in Gangnam. Be a part of an exciting new city with brand new amenities!
• Competitive salaries starting at 2.2 million KRW
• 1 million KRW signing bonus for this location only!!
• Rent-free semi-furnished housing close by the campus
• 50/50 contribution for the medical insurance & pension contribution
• Severance bonus upon completion of a year contract
• dedicated instructor HR department
• curriculum and lesson plans provided along with advanced teaching
• small class sizes (8-12 students / class on average)
• Korean-speaking co-teacher inside the classroom
• Monday to Friday schedule with all national holidays off plus i-GARTEN vacation days in winter and in summer
• all contracts are for a minimum one year term
• E2 sponsorship
• Airfare reimbursement for instructors coming from overseas
• housing assistance (either rent-free housing or 5 million KRW key money loan with higher monthly salary)
- be a native English speaker
- hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
- hold a minimum bachelor degree from an accredited university from one of the above countries
- have a clean national criminal record with Apostille or certification from Korean Consulate (depending on country)
NO CALLS: Please forward your resume and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted