|Home||About Us||FAQ||Contact Us|
ESL Teaching Assistant in Italy for IMMEDIATE STARTEsther
ESL Teaching Assistant in Italy for IMMEDIATE START
An Elementary and Middle School in North Italy is looking for ESL Conversation Assistant Teacher Interns to join the school’s international program. We are located in Ivrea, a town near Turin and Milan.
Gain experience in the classroom with a wide age range of students. Help plan, prepare and implement lessons, student centered projects, CLILS and student organizations. Collaborate with the rest of the international team which includes the ESL coordinator, lead ESL teachers, and ESL teaching assistants.
As the International program will be duplicated in other private schools in Italy, there are opportunities for growth and future paid employment.
- Immediate start till beginning of June
- Non EU citizens - 3 Month contract
- 20 - 25 hrs weekly
- Unpaid internship
- Housing provided with a host family
- Food provided
- Help with acquiring side teacher work, if needed.
- Opportunity for paid summer school Teaching position from June to August.
- University Degree preferred
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certified
- English Native Speaker
- An interest in becoming a teacher
- Experience with children preferred
If interested in applying, please send a CV with a picture included and a cover letter.