Teaching English overseas no longer has to be a dream.
We continuously aim to provide our teachers with training plans and development, because we want them to develop their potential and gain new skill sets.
You will be giving lessons & language development to the highest standards of English language teaching for our Young Learners, all in accordance with the EF curriculum.
As the leading language course, we provide TEFL job opportunities for those who are passionate about education.
Indonesia, as a diverse country, provides you a challenge to meet people from different backgrounds and cultures with unique characteristics. Tangerang and its neighboring residence of South Tangerang, are growing rapidly and expansively as the suburb of Jakarta. They’re quickly becoming an alternative destination for residents from Jakarta & Bogor to spend their free time at. Many people also commute back and forth from their homes there to Jakarta on a daily basis, as there are multiple, reliable transportation methods to do so. South Tangerang area, in particular, boasts a number of shopping centres, offices, hospitals, leisure centres, and is ever-growing its reputation as the new Business District, competing with the hustling and bustling of Jakarta.
EF-English First is the most recognized language center in the world. EF Swara Group has 3 centers in Tangerang & South Tangerang region: BSD, Gading Serpong, and Tangerang City
All of the centers are equipped with the latest teaching aids, materials, and educational multi-media technology. They’re all located at the heart of each district and have easy access to a number of facilities and restaurants. We are looking for individuals who are cheerful, creative, energetic and passionate in teaching Young Learners.
We are continually looking for qualified EFL Teachers who meet the requirements to obtain a work visa:
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in English or Bachelor’s Degree in any field supported by TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/equivalent
- Must be a passport holder from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand
- Must be able to provide the original documents upon arrival:
- University Degree, Academic Transcript, and TEFL/TESOL Certificate
&nb sp; &nb sp; &nb sp; &nb sp;
- Highly competitive salary allowing a comfortable lifestyle and travel within Indonesia
- Sponsorship of legal KITAS (work visa)
- Career development plan and opportunities for advancement
- A return air ticket
- 22 days paid leave
- Accommodation / accommodation allowance
- Medical insurance
- A renewable 1-year contract
- The chance to work within a professional team, teaching English to the highest standards in the world
- Always give lessons to the highest standards of English language teaching
- Become familiar with the programs and courses of study used at the center
- Use the courses book adopted by the training centers for each course assigned and supplement as necessary
- Expose students to the use of online, video, listening and reading materials, according to their availability and usage in the center
- Administer tests, exams, and assessment according to the center’s procedure
- Prepare lessons in advance and ready all equipment before classes begin
- Carry out alternate teaching-related responsibilities, including giving demonstration lessons, facilitating conversation clubs, leading tutor sessions and giving presentations
Please send your CV; most recent photograph and other supporting documents to:
HR Department Staff & Assistant Academic
EF English First Jakarta (Swara Group)
Or apply online in https://www.efjakarta.com/career-with-us