Learnship Networks GmbH is a world-wide language learning provider founded in 2008 and headquartered in Cologne, Germany.
We specialize in online instruction for business clients, connecting students and teachers from all over the world through our award-winning platform. Our trainers set up their own teaching schedules and work from the convenience of their own homes.
We are looking for qualified freelance trainers who meet the following requirements:
• Native-level fluency in English, including native-level intonation, accent, and pronunciation
• Foreign Language Teaching Certification (s) and / or University Degree (s)
• An intermediate level or higher of Japanese
• Experience teaching English / Business English (strongly preferred)
• Additional non-teaching professional experience (a plus)
• A high level of comfort using internet-based software and technology
• A reliable broadband internet connection (DSL or cable) installed
• Friendly, outgoing personalities
• Fun virtual working environment through our cutting-edge, engaging teaching platform
• Opportunity to develop and enhance skills in online teaching, multimedia and interactive tools
• Room for professional development via pedagogical and coaching sessions
Networking opportunities with other teachers, tandems and teacher's cafe
• Flexible schedule for online teaching
• Reduced lesson planning time with direct access to materials
• Competitive hourly rate
• Delivering lessons to business professionals according to course objectives
• Assigning homework and providing session & course feedback online
To learn more about Learnship, please visit our website at www.learnship.com
If you are excited about this opportunity, visit https://smrtr.io/3SgGP to apply.
We look forward to receiving you application!
Job Type: Part-time