The Learning Link is looking for Native English teachers. We also welcome qualified teacher of other nationalities.
The qualifications for Native English instructors are:
- Hold a 4 year bachelor’s degree in any field from a western speaking country. (America, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, England, Scotland or Ireland)
- An ESL certificate is highly preferred (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA)
We can assist teachers in completing a TESOL course
The qualifications for non-native teachers are:
- Hold a 4 year degree in a field of math or science
- Have a minimum TOEIC score of 800
- Having a teaching certificate in TESOL is highly recommended
We are an Ayutthaya based company with positions available in Ayutthaya and Bangkok.
(At the moment, placement in Bangkok may be delayed due to the coronavirus situation. Ayutthaya is a small town located approximately 75 kilometers outside of Bangkok. We haven’t experienced any cases of the coronavirus and our town is taking the proper measures to contain the virus. Therefore, we are assuming that the term will commence as scheduled at the beginning of May.
If there are any circumstances that will put the health of our teachers at risk, we will delay the start of term. We are following the rules set by the Thai government and will keep you informed of any changes)
- 2 term contracts: term 1 is from May 15th to September 30th , 2020 and term 2 is from November 1st to February 29th , 2021 (some schools will accept a teacher to complete one contract but some require a teacher to sign a contract for both terms)
- Working in a Thai public institute
- 18-21 teaching hours a week
What we offer:
- Assistance in finding accommodation
- Airport pick-up
- An annual party to help teachers meet one another and welcome you to Thailand
- Work permit and visa assistance
- A friendly staff to help you adjust to Thailand as well as communicate with your assigned school
- Provide you with resources for teaching
- We have a variety of friendly teachers that are welcoming and helpful
If you are a qualified teacher and pass the interview process, we will send you the proper paperwork for you to apply for a visa at your nearest Thai embassy.
An alternative option is applying for your work visa in Thailand. If we apply for your visa in Thailand please make sure to bring your original degree.
If you are interested and would like more information
please contact Kru Oh by phone or my email.
Phone: +66 89-183-7865