Idioma Internacional, celebrating over 20 years in San Jose, Costa Rica, has incredible virtual ESL teaching opportunities available!
The Position: Corporate Trainer
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
• Prepping for classes by reviewing and adapting our PROVIDED curriculum based on student needs
• Regularly keeping attendance and grades on the virtual education platform
• Regularly communicating with students and the Academic Team
Students: Corporate clients and high school students
Classes: All classes are held on our virtual platform, no travel required and teachers work remotely. (All clients are currently located in San Jose, Costa Rica)
All virtual teachers receive $8 USDs per hour along full health insurance coverage in CR including pension and bonus, working full-time from 15 to 24 hours per week. Classes are held Monday- Saturday between 6:30am-9:30pm.
• Legal work visa and full legal working rights
• Paid vacations and holiday
• Health insurance via enrollment in the national health care system
• Initial and ongoing training; regular professional development presentations
• Must be a Native English speaker
• TEFL Certified
• Committed to fulfilling a one-year teaching contract
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in the field of Education
• Preferred: teaching experience
• Preferred: previous travel or living abroad
- Technologically savvy with computers and teleconferencing systems.
- Must have own computer, working headset and microphone
- A minimum of 10 mbs of internet to handle audio and video class requirements
Idioma Internacional, celebrating over 20 years in San Jose, Costa Rica, has incredible ESL teaching opportunities available for you!
To learn more and to apply, visit our website: https://www.idiomacr.com/teach-english-costa-rica/apply-now/< /p>