Teaching English overseas no longer has to be a dream.
We continuously aim to provide our teachers with training plans and development, because we want them to develop their potential and gain new skill sets.
You will be giving lessons & language development to the highest standards of English language teaching for our Young Learners, all in accordance with the EF curriculum.
As the leading language course, we provide TEFL job opportunities for those who are passionate about education.
Indonesia, as a diverse country, provides you a challenge to meet people from different backgrounds and cultures with unique characteristics. The capital of the country, Jakarta, serves as a melting pot for those diversities. In this vibrant & dynamic city, you can witness the blend between western and eastern cultures through food, people, lifestyle, infrastructures, and facilities.
EF-English First is the most recognized language center in the world. EF Swara Group has 10 centers spread across the region. There are:
- 5 centers in Jakarta (Pluit, Tebet, Tanjung Duren, Cengkareng and Puri Indah),
- 3 in Tangerang, a suburb of Jakarta (BSD, Gading Serpong and Tangerang City)
- 2 in Bogor, a satellite city near Jakarta (Bogor Pajajaran and Taman Yasmin).
All of the centers are equipped with the latest teaching aids, materials, and educational multi-media technology. We are looking for individuals who are cheerful, creative, energetic and passionate in teaching Young Learners. Our team will help you reach your full potential as an ESL Teacher.
We are continually looking for qualified EFL Teachers who meet the requirements to obtain a work visa:
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in English or Bachelor’s Degree in any field supported by TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/equivalent
- Must be a passport holder from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, or New Zealand
- IELTS or Cambridge Test (CAE) or an official TOEFL iBT certificate for non-native English speaker
- Must be able to provide the original documents upon arrival:
- University Degree, Academic Transcript, and TEFL/TESOL Certificate
&nb sp; &nb sp; &nb sp; &nb sp;
- Competitive salary package allowing a comfortable lifestyle and travel within Indonesia
- Sponsorship of legal KITAS (work visa)
- Career development plan and opportunities for advancement
- A return air ticket
- 22 days paid leave
- Accommodation assistance / Housing stipend
- Medical insurance
- A renewable 1-year contract
- The chance to work within a professional team, teaching English to the highest standards in the world
Please send your CV; most recent photograph and other supporting documents to:
HR Department Staff & Assistant Academic
EF English First Jakarta (Swara Group)
Or apply online in https://www.efjakarta.com/career-with-us