Couple/ Pair Required for roles in Yangsan (near Busan) 1 Full Time 1 Part Time
Teach English in South Korea- Yangsan, near Busan- 1 Part time (1.5 million KRW) + 1 full time (2.1 million KRW) role- ideal for a couple. Contract available from May or whenever Covid-19 travel restrictions are lifted.
Do you have a passion for teaching and a thirst to experience life in South Korea?
We think that teaching English as a second language is a perfect way to immerse yourself in South Korean life whilst experiencing the captivating culture of this beautiful country.
We're looking for a couple to teach English in Yangsan near Busan. We have one full time position and one part time position.
Large spacious apartment with living room is provided to share.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Preparing and delivering English lessons to children of varying abilities.
· Preparing lesson tasks and homework which is in accordance with the school’s curriculum.
· Classroom management.
· Marking and providing appropriate and supportive feedback to quizzes/tests, writing assignments, etc.
· Basic administration: taking attendance, inputting grades, giving monthly feedback on student progress, etc.
Part time (1.5 million KRW)- Full time (2.1 million KRW)
Requirements for Applicants:
· A Bachelor’s degree (any subject)
· TEFL qualification (desirable, not essential)
· Native English-speaking ability
· Great communication skills
· A positive work ethic
· Good organisational skills
· Clean criminal background check (evidence required during visa process)
· If successful, applicants will be required to partake in an interview, conducted over skype.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved