EFL Teachers (ACT)
Bell is recruiting for a EFL Teachers (Key Stage 2 (9-11 year olds)) to join our expanding partnership English programme at Assumption College Thonburi in Bangkok.
This post involves up to 21 hours of classroom teaching per week to Thai students.
Applicants must be able to start work in June 2020 and must have experience teaching very young learners.
Please include a covering letter with your application that clearly states the job you are applying for and outlines your primary experience.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of lessons
- Marking of homework and class work
- Preparation, administration and marking of placement, progress and achievement tests
- Assessment and reporting of student performance
- Development of supplementary materials for core syllabuses or for special courses
- Contributing to the in-service training of Bell colleagues through presentations and workshops
- Attending staff meetings and/or workshops arranged by senior staff
- Assisting with the running of public ELT examinations
We can offer you:
- 50,000 to 64,000 THB per month
- Additional after school classes paying up to 16,000 THB a month
- Annual salary increment
- End of contract bonus equal to 50% of one month’s salary
- 2nd year bonus equal to 150% of one month’s salary.
- Small class sizes maximum 20 students
- One-year 12 month renewable contract
- 1 single economy airfare for staff recruited outside of Thailand
- Minimum of 8 weeks paid holiday per year, plus public holidays
- 30% discount + 15,000 THB for administration fees for the distance DELTA qualification
- Extensive in house resources and ELT library to support the distance DELTA qualification
- A strong commitment to providing you with in-service support, training and professional development
- Full Aetna health and medical insurance cover
- Visa and work permit
- Assistance in finding suitable long term accommodation
- Accommodation on arrival
- A personal air conditioned classroom with computer and TV
Candidates must have the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelors Degree
- CELTA/TRINITY qualification (or equivalent)
- At least one year’s post qualification experience teaching young learners
- Experience teaching phonics to young learners
- Knowledge of Cambridge YLE (Starters)
For our partners Bell provides Employment Agency Services as defined in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please note, you will be interviewed by Assumption College Thonburi. The employer will be Assumption College Thonburi, not Bell.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved