Private language academy located in Palma del Rio, Spain is seeking a full time English Teacher to join our team starting in September 2020. The successful candidate will be motivated and enthusiastic. Flexibility in schedule and ability to teach all ages and levels required.
We are a young, modern and well-equipped academy, currently undergoing exciting developments. This is an excellent opportunity for a teacher looking to work as part of a dynamic team in a friendly work environment. We provide ongoing support and offer room for growth.
We offer courses for kids, teenagers and adults, specializing in Cambridge Exam preparation for levels A1-C2. We also provide Aptis exam preparation for adults.
The academy is centrally located in a friendly town and easy to access on foot. Palma del Río is less than 45 minutes outside of Córdoba and well-connected to the city via trains and buses.
- Must have a university degree in Education, English, Foreign Languages or Linguistics
- CELTA teaching certificate or equivalent
- Bilingual English/Spanish speaker (must hold a C2 Cambridge certificate in English if not native English speaker)
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience, preparing Cambridge exams as well as teaching teens and young learners
- Professional in appearance and demeanor
How to apply:
Please send us your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com