ESL Teachers Required in Uijeongbu-si, North of Seoul
We're looking for ESL teachers to teach English, social studies and maths (in English) in Uijeongbu-si, north of Seoul.
Working hours: 1-9 pm
Age group: Elementary
Salary: 2.1 million KRW per month
Benefits: Housing, pension, health care
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing and delivering English, maths and social studies lessons to children of varying abilities.
- Preparing lesson tasks and homework which is in accordance with the school’s curriculum.
- Classroom management.
- Marking and providing appropriate and supportive feedback to quizzes/tests, writing assignments, etc.
- Basic administration: taking attendance, inputting grades, giving monthly feedback on student progress, etc.
Requirements for Applicants:
- A Bachelor’s degree (any subject)
- TEFL qualification (desirable, not essential)
- Native English-speaking ability
- Great communication skills
- A positive work ethic
- Good organisational skills
- Clean criminal background check (evidence required during visa process)
- If successful, applicants will be required to partake in an interview, conducted over skype.
To apply, send your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved