Do you want to teach English in Spain during the next academic year?
Join our ConversaSpain Program to become an Auxiliar de Conversación, and experience the Spanish culture first-hand while teaching 4 days a week from October to the end of June. ConversaSpain currently works with more than 300 public schools in the region of Madrid, in which you will be able to improve your teaching skills and transmit your culture to learners of English.
- Native-level English speaker
- Citizen of a country where English is the official language/ Have a C2 English certificate or equivalent
- Age limit of 60 years old
- University degree in any subject
It is not required:
- Knowledge of Spanish language (although it will be useful in a daily life basis)
- Previous teaching experience
If you are interested please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s included in the program?
- 16 teaching hours per week in 4 consecutive teaching days
- Placement and monthly stipend (€1,000 in Madrid)
- Certificate of completion at the end of the program (issued by the school)
- Pre-departure assistance (e.g., help with visa process and bank account opening)
- ConversaSpain Exclusive Online Platform
- Welcome Booklet: instructions in English to process legal documents, practical information, tips, recommendations for accommodation, etc.
- Help with the police registration process
- Ongoing support while in Spain
- Induction Meeting in Madrid: orientation, teaching workshops, and meeting with other participants
- Private health insurance (non-EU participants)/ EHIC coverage (EU participants)
- Basic + 140-Hour TEFL Course
* All options include all main benefits listed above.
If you are interested, please send an email to email@example.com or apply through www.conversaspain.com/auxiliares-de-conversacion