Baantorfun Kindergarten is a small private preschool located between Bangkok-Samut Sakhon area and has been an expert in early childhood since 1997. We put an emphasis on child development through a range of learning experiences and activities as well as providing them supportive learning environment (both inside and outside the classrooms) where every aspect of their essential childhood developmental steps is holistically encouraged. “Small school and small classes like at home” is our motto. This is because we see how important the size of the school and classroom is and how it relates to supporting an effective child development, in order to be able to approach our kids individually. As a full-time English teacher, you will help them become accustomed to correct English pronunciation and communication and have positive mindset towards learning as well as speaking English. If you are energetic, creative, responsible and culturally sensitive, and carry a positive attitude and desire to develop as a teacher with you, you are just right for us. This is also a chance for you to sharpen your teaching skills, connect with the locals, and experience Thai culture in depth.
- Free air-conditioned accommodation with bathroom is pre-arranged before your arrival (basic housekeeping rules are assumed to be followed)
- 3 meals per day from Monday to Saturday (excluding Sundays and Thai public holidays)
- Dedicated English speaking consultants and supporting teachers throughout the semester (both face-to-face and online)
- Fully provided English program and activity books from Scholastic World of English (You will also have an opportunity to include your individual teaching style)
- Pretraining for the Scholastic World of English program
- All paper works for non-B visa and work permit
- Assistance with opening a Thai bank account, obtaining a SIM card, and learning Thai language and culture.
- Airport pick up is available.
- Native English speaker from the UK, Ireland, the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa (Non-native English speakers from Northern, Central and Eastern Europe may apply)
- Teaching experiences
- Bachelor degree in any field with transcripts
- 21-50 years old
- TEFL certificate is preferred
- Criminal background check
- Experiences in living and/or working abroad are preferred but not a must
If you are interested, don’t hesitate to contact us and send us your CV, copy of diploma and/or copy of teaching certificate and a photo via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please only apply if you meet and are agreed with ALL of the above requirements.
We are looking forward to hearing from you, working with you and welcoming you to our Baantorfun family! Our homepage: baantorfun.com