The New Zealand Centre for Culture and Education (NZC) is looking for experienced teachers, part time and full time for its Pre-School and Elementary School students in the heart of Seoul, Korea, Gang-nam.
The future trend is online education therefore you will have exciting experience in digital education.
If you are interested, please send a copy of your CV, current photo and copy of valid passport to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
We can offer you followings;
- Annual contracts and can be extended
- An excellent remuneration package plus future bonus are offered
- Comfortable and furnished accommodation near by the NZC if required
- Working Hour : 09:30am to 6:30pm (Monday – Friday, 1 hour Lunch and etc time included)
- Health insurance: 50% employer subsidized
- Paid vacation : 15 days
- Free Lunch
You are required to provide the following documents for E2 visa application;
- 8 recent photos
- A copy of your valid passport
- Copies of degree(s)/certificate(s) either certified by Apostile
- Ministry of Justice criminal clearance letter certified by Apostile
- Transcripts (undergraduate and graduate)if available
New Zealand Centre (NZC)
Level 2, Yeoksam-ro 7gil21, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 06243, Korea