Project –based/Part-time contract - Working from home, preferably in Vietnam
- Job title: Content Developer
- Job type: Project –based/Part-time contract
- Report to: Corporate and Adult Academic Development Lead
- Location: Working from home, preferably in Vietnam
- Open to Vietnamese Nationals and Native Speakers of English
Developing online and offline content of a high quality for Apollo’s new EFL blended learning programme for Adult and Corporate clients
- Ensure the content developed meets Apollo’s quality standards and is in line with the aims and goals of the project.
- Review and edit content to make the format consistent and standardized.
- Work closely with Nationwide AM and other content developers to ensure delivery of adult and corporate online / offline content
- Be able to report on progress made, timelines and other relevant aspects of the project.
- A relevant first degree
- Cambridge CELTA/Trinity Certificate
- DELTA or MA TESOL (preferred)
- IELTS 7.5 + (Vietnamese Nationals only)
- Experience in online/phone teaching, blended learning / teaching, new technologies in teaching is an advantage
- Experience in developing content for TEFL on PowerPoint
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, time managmanagement, and organizational skills
- Experience working in Asia and/or a developing country. Please visit our website for information about teaching at Apollo, teaching and living in Vietnam: http://www.teachatapollo.com and our general website at: http://www.apollo.edu.vn/en Interested candidates, please email a full CV (with your current photo ), copy of your passport, and relevant degree and certificates to Ms Lee Nguyen: firstname.lastname@example.org Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved