Soongsil University English Teacher Wanted
1. Location: Soongsil University in Seoul
2. Position Available: 5 (Visa Type: F2, F5, F6, E2)
* Please, indicate your visa type.
a. Duration: Fall Semester (September ~ November, 2020)
b. Working hours: 9 AM ~ 6 PM (Mon ~ Fri)
c. Remuneration: Total KRW 3,500,000 (₩ 3,500,000)
* Total pay will be applied when working 5 days a week.
** Maximum classes per a week will be 25.
*** Dates and working hours are subject to change.
a. University Students
b. Class size: Around 20 students
a. A minimum of a Bachelor degree from an accredited four-year university located in a country in which the native language is English (US, Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, and South Africa)
b. Teaching experiences more than 3 year
c. Give preference to
⦁ Teaching experiences more than 2 years in university
⦁ Major in English or Education
⦁ Master’s or higher degree in an English-related field
⦁ Certifications (ex. TESOL, TEFL, or CELTA)
⦁ Experience of teaching both children and adults
d. All classes are available only in English.
6. Required documents
a. Resume with your recent picture
* Your resume needs to include your contact information, education/employment history.
b. Cover Letter
c. Scanned copy of passport information page
d. Scanned copy of Alien Registration Card
7. The process
a. Primary: documents
⦁ Submit your documents to the human resource manager at email@example.com.
b. Secondary: interview and teaching demonstration
※ Interviews are given by invitation only.
8. Application Deadline: until the positions are filled.
9. If you have any questions, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Only selected applicants will be contacted for interviews and submitted documents will not be returned to applicants.
* If there's no the right man for the position, no one will be hired.
* If there are any differences in your documents, your application can be denied.
* Contact via the email provided above if you have any questions.