TEACHERS WHO ARE NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS
We are looking for
TEACHERS WHO ARE NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS to teach in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
Start date: Mid-February, 2014 – March, 2014
Compass Education offers a ‘Teacher Placement Program’ whereby local schools in and around Ho Chi Minh City can readily access highly qualified native English teachers. If a school requires native English teachers then we can also provide the curricula, the necessary resources and assessment procedures to deliver the right product. Our partnerships with various schools together with working in conjunction with TEFL International enable us to provide assorted opportunities for teachers. Variation and the tailoring of schedules by way of teaching at different schools can be rewarding. Interacting with students of diverse levels of English language competency is also interesting. We require enthusiastic, dedicated teachers who have authentic English pronunciation and who want a teaching position with a difference.
The Requirements of working for Compass Education
• Native English speaker
• English teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent).
• Bachelor’s degree
• A police background clearance from your home country.
• A visa for initial entry into Vietnam.
• Experience in teaching primary school is advanced
The Benefits of working for Compass Education
• Based on qualifications and experience the gross pay 380,000vnd to 420,000vnd ( 18-20 usd ) per hour. Compass Education organises the payment of income tax
• Teachers are given 20 - 25 hours work a week ( flexible)
• Assistance is provided in the application of a working permit.
• Annual bonuses are given to teachers with outstanding teaching performance.
• Extra payment is given to teachers for participating in extra-curriculum activities such as culturally orientated events.
• Initial training is given plus training workshops are conducted twice a year.
How to Apply to work for Compass Education
• Your application should include:-
• A cover letter.
• A curriculum vitae.
• A copy of passport and visa (including the page with photo and the front cover of the passport).
• Copies of degrees and certificates and the originals to be certified before coming to Vietnam.
• Copies of police background check (a must)
• Reference letters (optional).
• A recent photo of yourself.
Who to contact at Compass Education
Miss Hien Tran ( Jessica)
Tel: (84) 8 38 203 202
Mobile: 84 (0)908 390 435
Add: 15 Tran Doan Khanh, Da Kao ward, district 1, HCMCITY, Vietnam
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved