Siriwat Wittaya School is looking for dedicated Teachers for the 2020-2021 Academic Year starting right away or in August 2020 for the following subjects and sections;
Native English Speaker Female Kindergarten - 45,000
Primary Science Teacher: 25,000
Primary Computer Teacher: 25,000
Primary MathTeacher: 25,000
Secondary Math Teacher: 25,000
Biology Teacher: 25,000
The applicant must be qualified with a Bachelor's Degree.
- A native English speaker for the English Subject (USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada citizens)
- Minimum 4-year university degree (BA/BS degree or higher)
- Be enthusiastic, positive-thinking, hard-working, patient
- Teaching hours: 25 periods per week
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 7:45 - 16:30
Native English speakers, 45,000 Baht/month
Non-native Teachers: 25, 000 Baht/month
- Lunch at school
- One academic year renewable contract, if both sides satisfied with conditions.
- Accident Insurance
- Work permit and Non-B Visa Provided after probation term, which is 3 months.
If you are interested, please email us.
Please send your covering email with,
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Degree
- Copy of Transcript
- A Recent Photograph
- A short video to introduce yourself.
to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
SWEP is a Thai-bilingual, co-educational school for Kindergarten, Primary, and Secondary school students. SWEP is located in Sai Mai area close to Don Muang Airport.
For more information, you can view http://www.siriwat.ac.th/
or call 02-5315827 / 02-5310912
Cell Phone: 0834301895
Line ID: 20102338