Teachers for August 2020 Start
Canadian International School of Thailand is recruiting for 2020-21 starting August 2020.
We are seeking qualified and experienced native English speaking teachers in our growing school.
• Pre-Kindergarten (3 and 4 year olds)
• High School English (Grades 7-10, knowledge of Quebec curriculum an advantage)
• High School Maths (Grades 7-10, knowledge of Quebec curriculum an advantage)
PreK, Kindergarten, and Elementary classroom teachers teach all core subjects (Language/literacy, Maths, Science, Social Studies, crafts) with specialists for Thai, Art, and P.E. High school subject specialists teach across our four grade levels referencing the Quebec Education Program throughout as our high school students also travel to attend school in Montreal each year.
The school is in both IB PYP and MYP candidacy stages so the ability to work collaboratively, write unit plans incorporating themes and skills and ultimately produce curriculum documents is essential. Only candidates with education degrees and home country teaching license or NQT designation can be considered for these positions.
The successful candidate would:
● Be a native English speaker with a good command of written and spoken English
● Have an education degree or degrees including elementary education
● Hold an elementary or secondary teaching license or certification from their home country
● Have at least two years experience teaching IB PYP or MYP, preferably most recently
● Have experience teaching the relevant grade level or high school subject.
● Be living in Thailand and able to start work from August 3 onwards
A more detailed job description will be shared with shortlisted candidates at the interview.
We are growing, come grow with us!
Please send resume including two references from most recent employment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved