Full-time Teacher of Maths and Science (IGCSE)
Through its partnership Learn Corporation, Satit Pattana Secondary School are developing a new model of teaching and learning for Thai secondary education and now seeking a full-time teacher of Maths and Science.
As a first step in this partnership, the newly accredited Cambridge International School is introducing the Cambridge curriculum (IGCSE) for the teaching of Maths and Science. The teacher will be responsible for implementing this programme within the secondary school among a team of similarly qualified teachers.
To apply for this position, and to find out more information, please send an email to HOD Mr James McNamara email@example.com When applying, please use “SPSS Maths and Science Teacher” as the subject heading and include a short letter of introduction, your resume and the photo page of your passport.
We expect the successful candidate will:
• have a good knowledge of Cambridge International Curriculum
• have a recognised teaching qualification, B.Ed., PGCE, iPGCE or equivalent
• be a Native English speaker
• have previous experience working internationally
• have experience of teaching second language learners
• display enthusiasm in their desire to teach
• be flexible and adaptable to work as part of a team
• salary scale 60,0,00 – 80,00 B (dependent on experience and qualifications)
• provision of Non B visa and Work-permit
• generous holiday allowance
• private health insurance
• school-issued iPad Air 3
• well-equipped classrooms and labs
• class size – on average 15 S/s
• professional and supportive working environment
• lush and verdant school campus in North Eastern suburbs of Bangkok
• assistance finding accommodation
• Office hours: 8.00 am-4 pm Mon-Fri (occasional Saturdays)
• Average contact hours: 20 per week
• Dress Code: Smart / casual
We are committed to providing a safe environment for our students to learn and for our staff to work. In order to do this all staff recruited are subject to our safe recruitment procedures which include assessment of information provided upon application, the interview process alongside verification of identity, qualifications, and references.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved