Aclipse is currently looking to fill numerous teaching positions in Korea for our world respected client, Chungdahm Learning. Locations include the Korean cities of Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Jeonju, Ulsan, Daejeon, Cheonan, Wonju, and Cheongna.
Chungdahm has positions for all age groups ranging from kindergarten and elementary school aged students in their i-Garten and April programs, to middle and high school aged students in their ChungDham Institute program. Finally, the experienced Aclipse recruiting team will do their best to match you with a position that fits your desired age group and location.
One of the perks of working with our client Chungdahm is that no prior teaching experience is required! Teachers are provided training upon their arrival in Korea so that they feel prepared and confident prior the start of the term. Chungdahm also provides teachers with a clear and organized curriculum along with generous benefits to allow them to live comfortably during their time abroad. And don’t worry about not speaking Korean – the only language you will need to speak fluently is English.
• 180+ locations throughout Korea.
• Employs more than 1,000 teachers
• All classes are taught using the Chungdahm research-based English curriculum.
• Both teachers and students use the Chungdahm 3.0 platform where smart tablets and flat screen monitors enhance the educational experience.
• Has programs for all age groups ranging from kindergarten through high school.
• Entry Level monthly salary range 2.0M-2.8M Korean Won
• Paid Vacation
• Flight reimbursement
• Typical teaching hours from 4 pm-10 pm
• Training provided
• Housing provided depending on contract. If housing is not provided, employee will receive a higher salary.
• Small class size, with an average class of 8-12 students
• 50/50 Contribution to Medical and Pension
• Severance Pay
• Opportunities for advancement
• Ongoing teacher support
• Citizenship from the US, the UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, or New Zealand
• 10 years of education in one of the countries listed above (must include high school and university)
• Commitment to a one-year contract
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
• Provide a national background check with no charges from your country of citizenship
Earn a $200 Amazon.com Gift Card by Referring a Friend to Aclipse:
Know a friend or family member who would be interested in teaching abroad? Aclipse will reward you with a $200 Amazon.com Gift Card for every friend you refer to Aclipse and is placed with a teaching position. To get credit make sure your friend mentions you as their referral source in their application and to their recruiter prior to their interview.
Our goal at Aclipse is to help motivated and adventurous university graduates experience living and working abroad. We offer free job placement to candidates. Haven’t graduated from college yet? You can still apply! We accept applications 8 months in advance of your expected graduation date. Also, in an effort to accommodate your preferred start date, our clients hire year-round.
Our recruiters have taught English abroad and have the knowledge to help guide your decision-making process. Read our teacher blogs to hear first-hand about what it is like to live and teach in Asia. We can also put you directly in touch with a current teacher. Check us out at http://www.aclipse.net to read more about our teaching opportunities in Korea and China. You can also find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Start Your Application by going to http://www.aclipse.net/apply.