English Teaching position in Canadian international school
The Canadian Internation School in Casablana is an International school adopting Canadian curriculum (ALberta) in Casabalanca, Morocco.
Teaching students and enabling them to achieve school year objectifs by implementing Canadian Curriculum.
- Teaching according to Alberta curriculum, following guidelines and objectifs.
- Preparing and marking of exams related to their subject matter.
- Discussing disciplinary and student performance issues with school prinncipal.
- Providing support by invigilating exams as needed in an adequate and properly managed exam environment.
- Providing support for the academically low performing students, to help improve and get motivated to reach their potential.
- Develop and/or follow external exams preparation by going through past papers as planned in the structured revision schedule
- Preparing and participating in activity plans for all such student life related events such as but not limited to art, open house and physical education in coordination with the student life coordinator.
- Attending training sessions when needed and as per the request of school management in order to enhance their understanding of the SABIS® system improving their performance
- Bachelor degree in a related subject matter and/or equivalent
- MS Office needed components
- Ability to work within a team
- Being certified by a canadian province ministry (preferably Alberta ministry of education)
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved